Lately, we’ve discussed why a pediatric dentist is a good choice for your family and some healthy foods that promote cavity-free teeth. The following resources provide more information on these two topics.
For further questions about pediatric dentistry or to set up an appointment, contact Best Kids Dentist at (718) 491-5300.
- By the time your child’s first tooth begins to grow in, they should make their first dentist visit. WebMD.com offers a helpful guide to making the first visit to the dentist a pleasant experience.
- This article from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevent explores things parents can do to ensure good oral health for their child.
- Does sugar really cause cavities? Of course, but not in the way that you’d think. This article examines how sugar contributes to cavities and how you can avoid it.
- Licorice root has been used for centuries to promote oral health. Now, two studies are being done to prove that a sugar-free lollipop containing extract of licorice root can be used to prevent cavities.
- Dentists recommend that babies see a dentist with their first tooth or by their first birthday. A new study by the University of Illinois confirms that early oral care prevents future cavities.