We hope you have enjoyed our recent articles on the benefits of early orthodontic treatments and what happens during the process of getting braces. Here are some resources that can provide more information about these topics:
- This website provides tips on cleaning teeth with braces to help kids keep their teeth healthy and strong.
- For information on why early orthodontic treatments are so important, read over the information found at the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
- To find out more about orthodontic treatments and the different phases involved with having braces, check out this article.
- LiveStrong.com explains the details of what happens when your child gets braces.
- Here are some tips on caring for braces, courtesy of WebMD.com.
- Call Best Kids Dentist at (718) 491-5300 to schedule an appointment with a children's dentist or pediatric orthodontist.