If you enjoyed our recent blogs on the installation process for braces and the benefits of habit appliances, you'll love these related websites and articles:
- Use the information on this site to help your child cope with new braces.
- KidsHealth.org has great information about braces that your child can understand.
- On this website, you'll find answers to questions you may have about the oral habits of your child.
- Read this information from the American Dental Association to learn more about thumb sucking.
- For more information on brushing your child's teeth, visit CDC.gov.
- Call Best Kids Dental at (718) 491-5300 to schedule an appointment with a pediatric orthodontist.