Would you like to learn more about the topics covered in our recent blog posts? If you are searching for techniques to improve your child’s oral health, you might find these resources both informative and helpful:
- If you’re considering dental sealants for your child, read through this factsheet from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Does your child suck his or her thumb? Learn how thumb sucking creates dental complications in children at WebMD.com.
- Check out the American Dental Association’s website for an overview of baby bottle tooth decay.
- This article from the Journal of the American Dental Association explores the benefits of fluoride treatments at the dentist’s office.
- KidsHealth.org provides this resource listing steps parents can take to prevent cavities in their children.
For even more useful resources, get in touch with the premier pediatric dentistry and orthodontic professionals at Best Kids Dentist. Call (718) 491-5300 to learn how your child can benefit from our careful and gentle approach.