The health of your child’s smile is important to his or her confidence, appearance, and overall wellness. That’s why it’s essential to make sure children maintain good oral hygiene and visit a family dentist regularly.
- Learn how soda can hurt tooth enamel in this article from the Academy of General Dentistry.
- This article by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics offers information about the link between nutrition and oral health.
- Learn how plaque buildup can lead to cavities on this page by the Nova Scotia Dental Association.
- Could your child’s toothache be a symptom of a cavity? Learn the signs in this Mayo Clinic article.
- The American Dental Association offers specific tips for caring for baby teeth.
For a pediatric dentist or orthodontist in the Brooklyn, NY area, contact Best Kids Dentist at (718) 491-5300. For additional information, check out the resources below.