Going to the dentist can be more fun than you think, especially if you’re going to Best Kids Dentist - Family Dentistry in Brooklyn, NY. Call us today at (718) 491-5300 to learn how we can make visiting the dentist an enjoyable experience for your child. To learn more about maintaining good oral health, check out these informative websites.
- The American Dental Association provides an overview of how eating patterns affect oral health.
- What can you do to ensure good oral health in your child? The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers a few helpful tips at this page.
- WebMD.com discusses what to expect at your child’s first visit to the dentist.
- Mayo Clinic provides some advice on how to prepare your child for the dentist.
- To prevent tooth decay, have your child brush at least twice daily with fluoride toothpaste. You can learn more helpful tips for preventing tooth decay at Medicinenet.com.