Your oral health has a great impact on your overall health; therefore, it’s important to help your children develop great oral hygiene habits early. Learn what to expect from dental x-rays and braces with the resources below:
- MedicinePlus, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine, has some helpful information on the different types of dental x-rays.
- WebMD.com offers advice on when children, adolescents, and adults should get dental x-rays.
- The International Dental Health Foundation can give you tips on living with braces.
- To find out what to expect and avoid with braces, consult this information from the American Dental Association.
- For information on oral hygiene and braces, check out these tips from Columbia University’s College of Dental Medicine.
To learn more about pediatric dentistry in the Bay Ridge area, contact Best Kids Dentist at (718) 491-5300.