Taking care of your child’s dental health now helps him or her to avoid major dental complications as an adult. Browse the information in these links to learn how to keep your child’s teeth healthy. For help establishing good oral health for your child, contact Best Kids Dentist today. Our pediatric dental practice is a fun and fear-free environment for your child to get the dental care he needs. Call us at (718) 491-5300 to set up an appointment.
- Learn about establishing a kid-friendly oral hygiene routine in this article from KidsHealth.org.
- Find out what to expect during your child’s first dental visit by reading this article from Colgate.com.
- These tips will help you teach your toddler how to brush his or her teeth.
- Learn how dietary choices impact dental health in this article from FamilyDoctor.org.
- Help your child floss with this advice from OralB.com.