At Best Kids Dentist, we understand how the first dental experience can influence the way a child views dental care and oral health. That is why we’re committed to providing quality, comfortable pediatric dental care for all of our young patients. To learn more about pediatric dentistry practices, read the information in these links. Call us at (718) 491-5300 to schedule an appointment.
- Learn how braces can correct your child’s jaw problems in this article from KidsHealth.org.
- This NPR article discusses a range of pediatric orthodontic treatment options.
- Get advice from Colgate.com about your child’s first dentist visit.
- Learn the importance of baby teeth in this article from the Wisconsin Dental Association.
- Why might your child need braces? Find out in this article from MedicineNet.com.