A pediatric dentist has extensive training and experience allowing them to help your child take care of their oral health. Scheduling regular dental appointments is an important way that you can prevent your child from developing cavities or gum disease. Call (718) 491-5300 to schedule a dental appointment for your child in the warm, friendly environment of Best Kids Dentist. When you’re at home, you can help keep your child’s smile healthy by teaching them the importance of brushing her teeth regularly.
- Are you worried that your child has bruxism? Learn how to recognize the signs with this article from KidsHealth.org.
- The U.S. National Library of Medicine explains that clenching and grinding teeth can lead to serious health problems.
- This CNN article explains why a pediatric dentist is better qualified to treat your child’s dental problems than a regular dentist.
- Make your child’s brushing routine fun with these tips from OralB.com.
- If you’re looking for another way for your child to enjoy brushing their teeth, check out this New York Times article.