It is important to begin teaching children about good oral hygiene as soon as you can. Learn more about maintaining your child’s oral health by reading through the articles below. Call Best Kids Dentist at (718) 491-5300 to schedule an appointment for your child today.
- Read this article from Colgate.com to learn why your child may need braces.
- If your child has braces, good oral hygiene practices are vital. This article from Oral-B offers excellent techniques and tips for brushing with braces.
- Learn about baby bottle tooth decay by reading this article from the American Dental Association.
- This publication from the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital explains tongue thrusting in detail, including complications it can cause.
- Check out this article from WebMD.com to learn about the causes of tooth decay and cavities.